Author Topic: How to instal WarBirds mod step by step.  (Read 7398 times)

Offline Bizarre

• Administrator
  • Karma +14/-0
    • View Profile
How to instal WarBirds mod step by step.
« on: 09 November 2015, 23:15:21 »
Note that if you install this package, you will be(game) only dedicated to WarBirds server.
If you like playing off-line, or other servers on HyperLobby, then make second copy of the game.
Mods and patches in this package are pre-installed. You will not see them in JSGME

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Download -> Unpack password: 222 -> select all, copy then -> paste to the main folder Il-2 sturmovik Overwrite -> DONE
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
.:Download:.

WB_mod.7z.001
WB_mod.7z.002
WB_mod.7z.003
WB_mod.7z.004
WB_mod.7z.005
WB_mod.7z.006
WB_mod.7z.007

Mirrored by 12.DD_TwILeK
WB_mod.7z.001
WB_mod.7z.002
WB_mod.7z.003
WB_mod.7z.004
WB_mod.7z.005
WB_mod.7z.006
WB_mod.7z.007

and

HyperLobby for connecting to our server.
HyperLobby 922.42 Kb

!DONE mod installed! Go change NickName and you are ready to fly!
-
-
-
Next:
a) if you want to change screen resolution in game to your liking
b) change nickname in game from mine to yours

(a) To change resolution in game edit "conf.ini" by standard windows Notepad

(b)You can change nickname in game, or just by editing the file "all.ini" in
H:\IL-2 Sturmovik 1946\Users

-
-
- Nick name in game, and in HyperLobby have to be the same! In otherwise you will not re-spawn in game.
-
NEW USERS OF HYPERLOBBY HERE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7PgWETdqAo&feature=youtu.be
-
HYPERLOBBY__________________________________________________________________________
For people who fly sturmovik on HyperLobby, here is guide, how to have two games, and two hyperlobbys.
http://www.war-birds.com/forum/using_hyperlobby_with_more_than_one_il2_install_fast_easy-t671.0.html
-
Mods pre installed: WarBirds SmallerFonts HPUraniumEdition Fov PerfectMap EffectsHigh EffectsRPs
« Last Edit: 18 December 2015, 16:02:19 by Bizarre »

Offline Bizarre

• Administrator
  • Karma +14/-0
    • View Profile
Re: How to instal WarBirds mod step by step.
« Reply #1 on: 18 December 2015, 01:57:08 »

New instructions added, installation simplified, to three steps.

Download -> Unpack -> copy, paste to the main folder IL2 -> Overwrite all -> fly
« Last Edit: 18 December 2015, 16:00:47 by Bizarre »

How to instal WarBirds mod step by step. Related Topics

WarBirds-Server not in HL
Moin Admins info for you, the server is at the moment not present in the HyperLobby . Continue..

Views: 2966 - Replies: 13 - Started by:Amarok
Warbirds-fh_1.4.4
The new WarBirds mod doesn't work in my game. I did the same thing I did with every Warbirds mod.download - unpack - copy in jsg... Continue..

Views: 1313 - Replies: 2 - Started by:KG53_Pilzi
New to Warbirds Sever.
Hello to all and ~S~Just thought I would pop in and say hello to you all, I'm new to the Warbirds server so still feeling my way... Continue..

Views: 1330 - Replies: 6 - Started by:_79_SilverAce
WarBirds KO?
Moin comrades, is the end of WarBirds reached? It is that the opinion of all or only swanca's opinion? Continue..

Views: 1898 - Replies: 5 - Started by:Amarok
IL-2 Sturmovik:1946 Step by Step server War-birds-UP201 [^^00_WarBirds-fh_1.4.8]
War-birds-UP201IL-2 Sturmovik:1946 v.4.09m UP2.01^^00_WarBirds-fh_1.4.8PART-1.    Konfiguracja Total Commander. PART-2.    Potrz... Continue..

Views: 751 - Replies: 0 - Started by:Falkon40PL